I wrote a book I’d like you to have.
(I’m also giving away a $50 Amazon gift card. Read more about this at the bottom)
What’s it about?
The premise is quite simple: I firmly believe every leader must blog. And not just if you’re a pastor, teacher, or a spiritual leader; every kind of leader.
I believe in that principle so much I wrote a book on the subject. It’s called: “Why Every Leader Must Blog: 7 Reasons to Start Now and 11 Tips to Get Started.”
Honestly, blogging has changed my life in many different ways, and I’d love to share that blessing with you.
What’s in the book?
- How blogging is the perfect medium to help you learn and remember more
- How blogging helps you gain more perspective on anything
- How blogging could help you inspire your team and those who work around you
- The connection between blogging and better health
- How blogging helps and prepares you to teach classes and write books
- How blogging can make you a better speaker and communicator
In part two I address the 3 most common objections people have to blogging. Have you ever thought any of these yourself?
- “I don’t have enough time.”
- “I don’t know what to write about.”
- “I don’t have the technical ability to blog.”
In the last section I share 11 strategies on how you can get started blogging fast. These include the basics of what I’ve learned in over five years of blogging and how you can get launched successfully.
Will it take me forever to read?
I created this little book to be read in one sitting. I want you to be able to implement what you read as soon as possible. Enjoy!
How do I get my free copy?
You can get your free copy of Why Every Leader Must Blog by joining my email newsletter. This will automatically subscribe you to free updates and occasional giveaways and goodies.
What is covered in this blog?
It’s really simple: I’m a pastor and my goal is to share curated and relevant content for ministry. Also, I love having conversations about what is and is not working in church. You can read my bio here. Here’s a list of some of my most popular blog posts, though, to give you an idea of what happens here.
- How To Customize the Boldy WordPress Theme (Video)
- Learning From the Leadership Style of Steve Jobs
- How to Do An Agape Feast Or a Good Friday Service
- Why Book Summary Services Like GetAbstract Might Not Be Worth Your Time or Money
- My Problem With Pagan Christianity: Book Review
- Where Do Concepts Of Formal Dress Codes In Church Come From?
- My Eight Steps For Writing A Sermon
- The iPulpit & The iPodium: The Ultimate Tools For Speaking With an iPad
- Why I’m Returning My Kindle 2 E-Reader and What I’ll Miss About it
At the bottom of this post is an invitation where you can enter your email to receive a free copy of the book. It’s as simple as that. By the way, I will always respect your privacy, and you can opt out at any time. Once you confirm your email address, you’ll receive a private link to the PDF that you can download.
What about the Amazon gift card?
But I want to up the ante, actually. I want to send a $50 Amazon gift card to someone who has signed up to receive a copy of the book. If you’re already subscribed you’ll be included in the giveaway as well.
So here’s how you get the book:
1. Subscribing gets you one entry.
2. Tweeting this gets you another entry and doubles your chance of winning.
3. If you also share it on Facebook with the quote below you get a third entry:
Get a free copy of “Why Every Leader Must Blog” by @rodlie plus enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card: https://ctt.ec/13y8e+
That’s it. I’ll leave the invite open for two weeks.
By the way, I’m honored that you’ll get a chance to read this book. I hope it blesses you in the same way that it blessed me to write it.
And please let me know what your biggest takeaway is by leaving a comment below or by clicking here.
[image by Naenia Nivela]