This is a review and how to of the Boldy WordPress theme.
Note: Because of the popularity of this tutorial, I’ve had a tough time keeping up with all the comments and questions. If you don’t receive a response for awhile please don’t be offended. Also, I encourage you to read through all the comments as many of the questions have been answered by other commenters. Thanks! 🙂
In this video I do a walkthrough of the Boldy WordPress theme. It’s what we use for our church website and we’ve been enjoying it.
*In the video I say that the banner size for the main page should be 970×360. They should actually be 960 x370.
1. Installing a logo: at 35 seconds
2. Editing main banner: at 2:36 minutes
3. Home page boxes: at 4:26 minutes
4. Adding a home button and dealing with menus: at 7:24 minutes
5. Getting rid of the “Site 5” footer graphic: at 9:16 minutes
6. Changing the “request quote” button: at 10:15 minutes
7. Overview of the backend: at 11:55 minutes
8. Adding a “contact us” page: at 12:53 minutes
Do you have any other comments or questions? Let me know about them in the comments below and I’ll try to help.
**Did you find the video helpful? If you did, would you consider making a donation to Modern Ekklesia? That will help us to cover the hosting expenses and keep is going. You can donate securely and quickly with the link below:
Here’s two more videos I did recently from people that had questions: