At Modern Ekklesia I (and occasionally some guest bloggers) share thoughts for leaders on church and culture.
I’m no expert. But I love to learn, and read, and tweet, and process ideas, and well….you get the idea. Anything good I pass along here so that we can smash, prod, poke and bash the concepts to make them better and learn together.
Oh….and I also share some of my story as I’m trying to figure out this thing called being a pastor.
To stay connected and join the conversation you have two options:
- Get updates via Email: Whenever there’s a new blog post it will be delivered to your email inbox. No new post that day means you get nothing in your inbox. You can sign up to receive updates below:
- Get updates via RSS: If you don’t know what this is then don’t worry. Get the email version. If you do, we deliver the freshest posts via Feedburner.
Would you like to get a taste of what we do around here? Here are the 10 most popular posts of all time:
- How To Customize the Boldy WordPress Theme (Video)
- Learning From the Leadership Style of Steve Jobs
- How to Do An Agape Feast Or a Good Friday Service
- Why Book Summary Services Like GetAbstract Might Not Be Worth Your Time or Money
- My Problem With Pagan Christianity: Book Review
- Where Do Concepts Of Formal Dress Codes In Church Come From?
- My Eight Steps For Writing A Sermon
- The iPulpit & The iPodium: The Ultimate Tools For Speaking With an iPad
- Why I’m Returning My Kindle 2 E-Reader and What I’ll Miss About it
You can also check my blog’s archive page for a list of every post I have written or use the search bar at the top right of the page to find other posts that might be of interest.
Want to connect?
Email: click here.
You can read my disclosure policy here.
Want to support Modern Ekklesia?
Click here for more info.