At Modern Ekklesia I (and occasionally some guest bloggers) try to focus on the intersection of church, leadership, and technology. The * in the logo represents that intersection (not very well, though, I know)
I’m no expert. But I love to learn, and read, and tweet, and process ideas, and well….you get the idea. Anything good I pass along here so that we can smash, prod, poke and bash the concepts to make them better and learn together.
Oh….and I also share some of my story as I’m trying to figure out this thing called being a pastor.
To stay connected and join the conversation you have two options:
- Subscribe via Email: Whenever there’s a new blog post it will be delivered to your email inbox. No new post that day means you get nothing in your inbox.
- Subscribe via RSS: If you don’t know what this is then don’t worry. Get the email version. If you do, we deliver the freshest posts via Feedburner.
Would you like to get a taste of what we do around here? Here are the 10 most popular posts of all time:
- How To Customize the Boldy WordPress Theme (Video)
- Learning From the Leadership Style of Steve Jobs
- How to Do An Agape Feast Or a Good Friday Service
- Mark Driscoll and Team Take on Pagan Christianity
- Why Do People Leave Church?
- My Problem With Pagan Christianity: Book Review
- How To Memorize Scripture With Your iPhone
- My Eight Steps For Writing A Sermon
- The iPulpit & The iPodium: The Ultimate Tools For Speaking With an iPad
- Why I’m Returning My Kindle 2 E-Reader and What I’ll Miss About it
You can also check my blog’s archive page for a list of every post I have written or use the search bar at the top right of the page to find other posts that might be of interest.
Want to connect?
Email: click here.
You can read my disclosure policy here.
Want to support Modern Ekklesia?
Click here for more info.